The pharmaceutical and biotech companies conducting clinical trials all around the international sphere mark medical coding as immensely tedious and time – consuming responsibility. The hardships faced while coding with medical and pharmacopeial terms as quickly and efficiently as possible ads on the struggle of ensuring consistent and high-quality coding. Also the management of different medical dictionaries used globally, along with the first-rated codes multiplies the burden manifolds. Thus, decentralized and isolated medical coding results in inconsistencies and inadequacies, which impedes the efforts of reconciling serious adverse events.
Aetiol™ Encoder is a web-based coding and dictionary management system that codes verbatim terms (VTs) from different systems and maintains drug and medical dictionaries at a central location. Aetiol™ Encoder automates the coding process by using advanced algorithms to support precise and rapid coding of adverse events, disease/laboratory terms, indications and drug verbatim terms.
Aetiol™ Encoder is a software solution that automates the process, enabling fast, efficient and consistent coding of medical terms. Built-in workflow for coding, VTA review and approval significantly reduces the setup time and ensures the system is ready-to-use right from the start. With its GUI-based impact analysis feature, users can understand the impact of a new MedDRA version with a single mouse click.
- Facilitates regularization of coding progressions all across the organization.
- Certifies reliable and unprecedented coding thus improving coding quality.
- Streamlines management of different versions of dictionaries.
- Codes terminologies from multiple sources comprising EDC and Safety systems.
- Evaluates the impact of dictionary exaltations on coded terminologies.
- Reduces costs with efficient, debauched and precise coding.
- Supports sophisticated coding algorithms for automated coding.